i can hear them cry.

Friday, November 28, 2008

the hunters are out to bring down those birds in the sky.
there is blood everywhere.
and, there are cries.

i am silently weeping.
and shaking.
my hands feel numb as i am typing right now.
my eyes are hot.
my insides are squirming and i feel like screaming.
i haven't felt this angry in a very long time.

it was about 12.15 in the night when my sister woke me up and called me to the TV room.
i could hardly sleep after that.

i hope that people see light now.
and they grieve and cry like me.
i hope people are shaking and trembling like me.
the time has come for history to repeat itself.
it is time for WWIII.
and this time, it shall not be fought amongst countries.
this time, it will be a war against Satan.
the time has come for the sphinx to rise.
and devour everything that comes in the way of humanity.

i hate this blame game people are playing.
blaming the system and the government for everything that is happening.
they are terrorist attacks, for crying out loud!
they'd happen even if the system was flawless.
the armed forces are out there risking their lives, and even dying, so that your brother or sister or parents or friends can get out of the hotels safely.
14 policemen have already lost their lives.
and you still say that the system is callous and useless?
and you blame the government then.
the government is the reason why relief is being brought at its present rate.
without that, we'd all be finished.

we need to rise above all of this now.
it is time to nurse back this world to good health.
it is time to fight.

wake up.
humanity needs you.
feel.
feel pain.
this isn't a war on mumbai.
it is a war on the world.
it is a war on mankind.
"the joker has struck."

1 shut-the-hell-ups:

A Benevolent Sultan for Life said...

well written , well I am not a connoisseur , but I could empathize .The best part is there are so many rational souls sill breathing on earth .