Because She Made Me Do So.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

no.
i don't think there is anything fun in not doing anything.
especially when there is so much to do.
and i realise that i should choose those tasks which will actually make a difference.
something like organising a march against Global Warming.
but here i am, doing random tags.
and all thanks to her.

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.


RULE #2 Tag 6 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you what would your reaction be? Aah, well. Let's not talk about this.

2. If you could have one dream come true which one would it be? Blow up the world with a nanometer of an atom bomb. Actually, no. I think I'd choose to blow up only those people who lack gray matter. No, seriously. You really need to do something about yourself before that day comes. Else, I'd be forced to become a suicide bomber. Achmed style. Totally.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick? See. There is no liking and all that. If I want to, I will. But the point is, I think I am a bit too good for meaningless *ahem* violence. So, :)

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?Buy all those things I can't right now and pull myself out of penury. OR, I might even end up oggling at all that money for the rest of my life and scream "Are you serious? You must be kidding, HAH!"

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend? See, if I knew so much about what I will be doing, I would have been Bill Gates by now!

6. Which is more blessed: loving someone or being loved by someone?Neither? Or, ah well! forget it.

7. How long would you wait for someone you love? Can I say that I hate this question? It is the stupidest question ever asked, you know!

8. If the person you like is secretly attached, what would you do? Kill that bitch! No, seriously, what do you think I am? AND, chances are that every guy I like will be secretly attached. And I am still not behind the bars.

9. If you could root for one social cause which one would it be? Adult literacy. WHY DOES NO ONE GIVE IT THE IMPORTANCE IT DESERVES? My point is simple. If you want the future to be educated, you really need to do something about the present.

10. What takes you down the fastest? Don't know. No, really. I don't know.

11. Where do you see yourself in 10 years' time?Sitting in front of the computer monitor, blogging about things better than stupid tags.

12. What's your fear? Dying without telling everyone how much they mean to me. My folks, especially.

13. What kind of person(s) do you think the person who tagged you is/are?Jealous and pseudo-stupid.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor? Married and poor. I can work my way up to the top. So, I'd eventually end up with both the highs.

15. What is the first thing you do when you wake up? Fall asleep again.

16. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously who would you pick? Knowing me, that would never happen. I'd end up too mindfucked if that happened.

17. Would you give all in a relationship? Depends. But no, not always. I always believe that there should be a sense of mystery. That's what keeps the interest alive.

18. What's eating you now? Sore throats.

19. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship? Depends on my state of mind.

20. Tag 6 people... WHY? Anyway, I'd REQUEST everyone who reads this to do it. Please?

And sorry Pinkie, I can't do the second tag. Five is too small a number. There are just too many.


Thank you, come again.

4 shut-the-hell-ups:

Doubletake, Doublethink. said...

jealous and pseudo-stupid? i am so hurt.


khoob shundor template.

i.am.like.this.only said...

yes yes.
sorry?

actually no.
more like, wahahahahahaha.

Deboleena said...

Love the new blog look!

And @ this post: Bwahahahah! :D
I'm addicted to Bwahhhaha-ing now thanks to you!


And thanks for doing away with the ickle-ness!

i.am.like.this.only said...

aawses.
thank you.
and you're welcome.
:/