This, I say.

Friday, April 10, 2009

I’ll be there for you.
I will hold your hand
And build castles of sand
With you.
I will whisper in your ears
And scare away your fears
and wipe those tears
you cried.
I tried.
I tried to keep you here.

I promise you.
I promise you 365 roses,
Thornless.
I promise that I won’t make you bleed.
I promise to be there by your side
And count stars with you at night
Even if you don’t succeed.

I will remember you.
You with that apple I want to eat,
Grinning at me.
And me,
Staring at your beautifully crafted face,
Wanting to wipe off that half smirk
Which heightens your beauty.
You with those invisible wings,
Flying into forbidden territory,
Trespassing.
And me,
Giving in.

I will erase you.
Someday.
Not today.
Today,
you can stay
My lone bright star.

1 shut-the-hell-ups:

purple rain said...

"I will erase you.
Someday.
Not today.
Today,
you can stay
My lone bright star."

:-) I feel u on that one :-)