Sunday, March 8, 2009

this blog is so full of crap that i could die.
right now.


no.
not now.
i will live until holi.
i will die on friday.


oh, no.
sorry.
sunday.
next.

2 shut-the-hell-ups:

Rene Lacoste said...

For starters, I hope you're alive...and still as entertaining :P. Regarding the comment on your other blog, there seems to be some problem with the comments' thingy. Tried commenting a couple of times but couldn't. And this one had PINK text...So didn't comment so far as a matter of principle :D

i.am.like.this.only said...

ha ha.

no.
i have had to keep myself alive.

my other blog is funny.
it has a mind of its own and it refuses to comply to my wishes.
i hope it does.


and PINK is my least favourite colour.
it is just that it came with the template and i am too lazy to do anything about it.
*sigh*